viernes, 28 de junio de 2019

Post 8 - A subject you enjoyed studying this term

This semester of the career contains five fixed subject and the corresponding electives, in my case English and a Transversal.
Of the seven subject, my favorite is architecture and earthquakes, this is basically about mathematics and physics. They teach us the strategies and ways to build a building so that it can withstand an earthquake.
Personally, I always liked the numbers and the calculations, even if they are not so easy but with effort and concentration it is very entertaining to understand. Many people hate that branch because it is quite difficult, but if you think about it, it is one of the most important branches of the career because if in a future as a professional you do this wrong, many people could be affected.
I can conclude that my favorite subject of this semester is Architecture and earthquakes because I like mathematics a lot and although it costs me, I think it is very interesting to know how we can improve buildings so they do not get damaged by earthquakes and improve the quality of life of people and their concerns when witnessing an earthquake.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario