miércoles, 19 de junio de 2019


Blog 5

DO YOU WANT TO BE MY PARTNER?


In 2016, I left school and had the graduation party. At that time I had Jaime as a friend, so I invited him to the party to accompany me as my partner. We were going out a while ago but I never imagined what would happen that night. After the ceremony with the parents and dinner the party began, I was with my friends dancing and suddenly I heard that they called me by the microphone towards the center of the dance floor, they also called everyone to come closer. I got there and I see Jaime with the microphone, I got very nervous and saw how everyone looked at us. Jaime began to say very nice and romantic things about us, then at the end of his speech I hear him ask me "Do you want to be my partner?". I got very nervous but also very happy because Jaime made me very happy and I really wanted to be with him, so I told him yes and I hugged him very hard. The picture shows when Jaime asks me the question, that's why you can see my surprise face. It was a very happy and unforgettable moment, today we are still together and have been together for two and a half years.

1 comentario: