miércoles, 19 de junio de 2019

Blog 6

What's your favourite TV show / film?


In the Discovery Home and Health channel, there are many programs mainly for food, house remodeling and wedding dresses. Of course my favorite television show is that of wedding dresses. However, I like the other programs a lot because as an architecture student I am very interested in home remodeling programs and I also like to cook a lot, especially baking, so it can be said that the channel is my favorite. This program of wedding dresses is called "Wedding dress", is directed by Randy, who is also the main character of the series. These are brides who go to New York in search of a dress for their wedding mainly cheap. These are women who come from different places in the world and come with different ideas and tastes. All the chapters consist of the same, three brides who in parallel are willing to try on all the dresses that are necessary before finding their indicated dress. That's why I can not say that I have a favorite episode, they are all very similar and different at the same time. I like this program because from a very young age, it was always my dream to get married and enter the church dressed in white. Nowadays I am bigger and my dream is still that great moment. I think that's why I like that program so much. Something very special about the program is when the brides feel that they found their ideal dress and usually get so excited that they come to mourn with happiness, in that moment Randy asks them the big question "Did you find your dress?".

It is a very entertaining program and teaches you how to choose a dress that flatters your body and the style of the wedding.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario