jueves, 2 de mayo de 2019

Post 3
I personally occupy many technological devices during the day, for example the cell phone, the computer, the television, the radio, speakers and many more. The main ones in my life are the cell phone and the computer because in this career, architecture, one of the main tools is the computer and the different programs that we use to develop our work. On the other hand the cell phone contains all the necessary information that we use every day and other entertainment applications such as social networks or games. The cell phone is no longer a simple device but in your home, it began to function as a tool in life, both to work, to communicate, entertain and inform. However for many people, including myself, it is more like an addition and I really could not live without my cell phone nearby forever.

1 comentario:

  1. Hi Fernanda!
    In my life too main ones technological devices are the cell phone and the computer

    ResponderEliminar