jueves, 2 de mayo de 2019

Post 2
When I was at school I thought I would study something related to mathematics because I liked them a lot, on the other hand I was very creative so at the time of choosing a career my parents helped me to choose something that I would like to work with in the future. After different conversations and analyze points of view I came to think of architecture or civil engineering, but my father worked a lot with architects and recommended architecture to me because it was more entertaining or didactic. Now I'm in my third year of university and I really like my career. However, every career has its downside, here it sleeps little, you always lack time, are many hours of work and you have to leave your life aside to advance semester to semester.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario